To apply for a weekend course, please download the Weekend course application form.
INTAKES (end of 2012 & 2013 for 9 Month/Blended)
Last Intake of 2012 December 10, 2012 - September 6, 2013
Last Intake of 2012 (BLENDED) December 10, 2012 - November 15, 2013
1st Intake (9 MONTH) March 11, 2013 - December 6, 2013
1st Intake (BLENDED) March 11, 2013 - February 14, 2014
2nd Intake (9 MONTH) June 17, 2013 - March 14, 2014
2nd Intake (BLENDED) June 17, 2013 - May 23, 2014
3rd Intake (9 MONTH) September 9, 2013 - June 6, 2014
3rd Intake (BLENDED) September 9, 2013 - August 15, 2014
4th Intake (9 MONTH) December 9, 2013 - September 5, 2014
4th Intake (BLENDED) December 9, 2013 - November 14, 2014
For further information please contact our Admissions Advisor by phone at (403) 394-7884 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose Our Academy
- The academy was founded by a young industry leader.
- We know what leads to success in this industry and we train you to succeed, not only as a skilled hair stylist but also with a solid knowledge of business and sales skills. These skills provide you with the ability to market yourself to potential employers and customers.
- You learn in a team-based environment.
- Students are provided with quality tools that assist in their hands on training.
- Highly trained and knowledgeable instructors are current with the latest trends.
- An extensive curriculum with an emphasis on being a well rounded stylist.
- Focus on professionalism that includes a polished and professional appearance.
- You will be exposed to competition and photo work, teaching you to compete among the industry leaders.
- High energy atmosphere.
- Focus on individual attention.
- Upon booking for any weekend course, 50% of the class fee is required, the remaining balance is due on the first day of class. Fees/deposits are non-refundable. GST is added to fees.
- Students are responsible for providing their own models when required.
- Students are to be prepared and are required to bring a notebook and pen - classes begins promptly.
- All class and workshop dates are subject to change. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any class.
- Courses with a scheduled exam date have a pratical and theory component. A certificate of will be issued if a passing grade is obtained and quotas have been completed.
- Please note that most courses and workshops are limited in size.
- A rescheduling fee of $175.00 applies for rewriting an exam or changing a course date.
To see how to write the essay and know what to expect at an interview, download the Details for Essay and Personal Interview Requirements.
To apply for a scholarship, please download the printable application form.
Information about Loans, Grants, Canada Student Lo
- For Information on Loans and Grants that are available to you, visit http://alis.alberta.ca/ps/fo/pay/loans-grants.html
- Below is a detailed Summary of the method of payment/financing we typically inform our Students to go with, as we do require FULL TUITION PAYMENT by or on the First day: Canada Student Loans/Student Line of Credit Information Purely inspired is a Private Vocational School therefore CSL only funds 60% of the tuition and the other 40% is left for the Student to ensure payment is made. CSL disburses the amount the student is eligible for in two disbursement dates, one on the first day and the other anywhere from 3-6 months later. Typically we inform the students to go about getting both a Student Line of Credit and a Canada Student loan, to ensure two things; 1) Tuition is fully paid on first day 2) With the Line of Credit extra living expenses are available Canada student loans have a lower interest rate, so paying off one with the other will also increase the student’s credit rating.
- For more info on Canada Student Loans and Student Aid Alberta please visit alis.alberta.ca/studentsfinance
For more Information please feel free to Contact us at 403 394 7884